Fall Fashion: Currently Craving

Friday, September 12, 2014

You guys. It's officially fall in Chicago. It isn't getting above 60 today, and I couldn't be happier.

Other than pumpkin spice (yes I'm basic, according to Buzzfeed) there is nothing I get more excited about for fall than fall fashion. Now that I live in a place where the seasons actually change, I am a firm believer in investing in outerwear that is as warm as it is chic. 


The above is a dream list; what I would purchase if I had unlimited funds. 


 Because that is not the case, mama shops the bargains. 

Below are the links to the pieces I plan to purchase that are still on trend, and on budget.


I'm loving the jewel tones coming out this season- emerald and burgundy... garnet if you went to FSU. 

Happy fall shopping!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE that jacket!! and would look great on you :)
    --jill

    http://thejjreport.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG not above 60 already?! That is a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit! I need to go fall shopping ASAP!

    ReplyDelete