Necessities from Nostalgia

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This post brought to you by Brita. All opinions are 100% mine.

This time of year is always a bit nostalgic for me- it marks the start of college football, the end of summer and rush week always happened to fall on Labor Day weekend. Since I still refuse to believe I'm no longer a lost 18 year old, I also still refuse to believe I'm an adult. 

 photo 1914319_154423762386_4159332_n.jpg


These days since I'm in the "real world" I've put my many back to campus shopping sprees to use, and have selected the items that are necessary and still add a little flare to my office space.

Because I'm a firm believer in all things cute, below are a few of the mandatories and some of the must-haves to maintain the cute.

 photo Office_Must-Haves_-_Polyvore.png
1. mug / 2. phone case / 3. lip balm / 4. gold scissors 5. brita pitcher available at Target

I remember the first time I went college shopping with my mom- although I forget most of the items I bought, a Brita® pitcher is not one of them. I haven't forgotten about it, because I still live by it today. I'm a huge proponent of recycling and even avoiding water bottles all together. Living in Chicago, it isn't often you get a fridge with a filtration system.

Luckily I'm as obsessed with Brita® as I am with Target, so as soon as I moved here the first place I went to my new home ready was Target. And the Brita® was high on the must have list. 

 photo 48b912c7-13f9-48dc-a6c9-c4f5b89bc5ef.jpg


With many of the big pieces in place- my office space is coming along! I have my eye on the above- especially the gold stapler & scissors. I personally feel like they're as necessary as having refreshing water, and I don't think many would disagree!

What items do you carry over from college into the real world (other than your favorite tailgating cup- remember, we're grown ups people.)


Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

  1. I love gold & pink!

    One thing I cannot do with out is a to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we just talk about how cute your office space is? LOVE that table and chair! And I think I need that stapler! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARN CUTE PICS! and love your "I Can't" of course :)

    ReplyDelete