Oh Happy (Birth) Day!

Monday, September 1, 2014

So, here's what I've decided. Since I can't seem to post on this damn thing often enough, I'm first of all going to stop making false written promises to do so on the blog.



I've also come up with an editorial calendar (hahahaha. we'll see if it helps) On the docket:




1. Lollapalooza (my first ever music fest.)
2. A tour of my apartment I've spent so much time decorating, it deserves a post or two.
3. Travel Fund: how I plan to save for the Greece, Italy & Croatia trip I've been wanting to go on for 8 years. 
4. More cocktail tutorials. Because, alcohol. 
5. Bar Cart: how to stock it and decorate it like a pro.

>>hopefully these don't take 5 months to complete<<

  July was a blast. The 4th of July was hilarious, and I got to travel to FL for a work trip that happened to fall on my birthday weekend. The whole IZEA team meets quarterly for all company meetings, and shenanigans, it's dubbed IZEA Loco for a very good reason. I absolutely love my coworkers, and this past loco sure as hell lived up to its name because of them.


>>this happened<<

We do an annual bowling loco- where each team picks a theme and we drink with bowling on the side. Our team was Orange is the New black and it was hysterical. By the end of the night we were singing to karaoke (spice girls, obviously) and I ended up going downtown looking like a drunk nurse or a convict- you decide- to ring in the big 24 at midnight. Oh, and I was the only one in my costume, so that was fun. 

The next day, we did Wekiva to celebrate mine and Tiffany's birthdays. If you haven't been to Wekiva and you live in Orlando, you're doing it wrong. This place is a BLAST.







>>my gals<<


 >>flip cup<<


>>hashtag blessed<<

We then rallied out to my favorite places on the planet, Bento and Lodge. 



>>and of course the amazing Mary Beth had a cake for me<<



>>so of course we ate it...at the bar<<



>>just getting photobombed<<


>>blurry, but yolo<<

I have to give a shout out to my amazing friends and coworkers for making the week so much fun. Even though I live so far from them now, when I'm home we don't miss a beat.

Love all of you, as always, it was a blast and I can't wait to visit again <3


6 comments:

  1. It was so good to hang out with you here...sunburn and all! You poor thing. Can't wait to get to Chicago in a hot minute to see you again! Weew. #blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY does this mean you're going to post your Lolla pics?! lol

    ReplyDelete