Oh Happy (Birth) Day: Part 2

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

So. It's come to my attention that my friends think I'm an alcoholic based on the gifts I received this year.

I'm not offended. 

 In all seriousness, I never expect a thing- fortunately for me, I've got people who disregard my expectations.


>>it took me a month to open this present. I couldn't bring myself to. It's too cute<<





>>from jes. mini alcohol bottles, obviously for plane rides to visit her, and cut outs of our fav. memories together with little notes...i cried<<





>>a personalized coffee mug. how cute!<<


>>and at the bottom. lol. i can't<<



>>speaking of I can't, Lynda made me this<<


>>obviously I need this. because, taylor swift is my idol<<


>>fabulous earrings with a fabulous to-go wine cup<<



>>the gift from the boo<<

I've been wanting to get a nice camera for quite some time. I love the idea of getting a DSLR, but I just don't have the skill set for that. I also was tired of the crappy iPhone photos. 

This camera, the Samsung NSX300, is the perfect in between. It's a digital camera with some DSLR capabilities. My favorite part? It directly connects to my iPhone, so I can upload high quality pics on the go.

As I learn more about this gem, I'll share my favorite aspects. If you're in the market, it's on sale right now! You can find it here

I can't wait to document more adventures, with just a little more clarity using this beaut.

Thanks for reading!




3 comments:

  1. EEEEE! I have the "She believed she could, so she did" quote hanging in my bedroom <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coffee mug! I'm putting it on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable gifts! and where did you get the gold polka dot boxes with pink lids?! i need them for my desk!

    ReplyDelete